In accordance with the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons which regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of 5th December, on the Protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights, find below all the relevant information on how we treat the personal data you share with us.
GALICIA CALIDADE, S.A.U.
Complexo Administrativo San Lázaro
Edificio IGAPE – 3º
15703 Santiago de Compostela
Purposes for processing your personal data and lawfulness
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Certification of companies
- Promotion of the Brand Galicia Calidade
- Management of contests, sponsorships, and cooperation with events.
- Management of data provided in the website contact forms
- Newsletter management
- Management of contractual relationships with customers and suppliers
- Management of employees’ labour relations
- Ensure our commercial activity.
- Measurement of the effectiveness of our advertising actions.
- Conduct satisfaction surveysAnswer to requests made through information channels
You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us through the email address: email@example.com
What kind of personal data do we collect?
We only process the necessary data for each of the aforementioned purposes. For the above purposes we will have the following categories of personal data:
- Our customers’ name and surname (when clients are individuals)
- Name and surnames of people identified as contacts
- Tax Identification number (when clients are individuals)
- Postal address
- Phone number
- Payment information
On the other hand, we inform about the processing and methods of data collection, depending on the field:
- Data related to the companies, are provided in the application or contact form
- Data related to employees, are processed in an internal document
- Data related to suppliers, are provided in the contracts therewith.
- Those relating to people accessing to raffles, social networks, etc., in the competition guidelines thereof, in the social networks themselves, and in the website contact forms.
How long will we store and process your personal information?
The term of conservation of the data will depend on the purpose for which they are processed. For each of the previous processing purposes, the chart below specifies the maximum period of conservation of your personal data. After the periods described below, we will no longer process your personal data for such purpose.
Whom do we share your personal data with?
- Service suppliers.
In order to provide you with the services and products you request, we can share your personal data with our suppliers as described below; and, some of which may be found in countries located outside the European Union. In any case, you can be sure that we take all reasonable measures to obtain the commitments from our suppliers to process your personal data with the same level of protection as that with which we process them.
In this sense, the suppliers with whom we can share your personal data are those who provide us with hosting services for websites, e-mail services, digital marketing, sponsorship of raffles, contests and other promotions, as well as for undertaking customer satisfaction surveys.
- Other recipients
It is not considered to share personal information with other companies.
- Legal compliance and Security
We may have to report your personal data to the corresponding administrations or public bodies due to a legal requirement, court procedure, litigation and / or requirement from authorities and public agencies inside or outside your country of residence. We may also report your personal data if we are forced to do so for reasons of public order, application of the Law and other matters of public relevance, to the extent that the disclosure is necessary and appropriate and it is so required by the competent authorities. Where legally permitted, and to the extent possible, we will inform you before such communication.
If we consider in good faith that the communication is reasonably necessary to protect our rights, enforce our terms and conditions, investigate fraud or protect our operations or users, we may also report your personal data to the appropriate control authorities.
Transfers outside the EU
The communication of your personal data can, in some cases, involve their international transfer outside the European Union (EU). However, given the special attention to the processing of your personal data that we have, when this transfer is made outside the EU, we implement measures to ensure that the personal data transferred benefit from an adequate level of protection and we adopt the appropriate guarantees.
You can get more information about the guarantees established by contacting us through the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your rights?
- Right of access to know what data are being processed, for what purposes, the origin thereto and if we communicate them to third parties.
- Right to modify the data when they are incomplete or inaccurate.
- Right to delete the data when it has disappeared the purpose for which they were provided, when the treatment is not lawful, or the consent is withdrawn and in other situations provided by law.
- Right of Opposition to prevent us from processing data for certain purposes, or request us to stop us from doing so, even though it is only possible in the cases provided by law.
- Right to request the restriction of the processing while their accuracy is verified, or when it is considered that their processing is illegal and they oppose to the deletion of the data, or GALICIA CALIDADE no longer needs the data, but they are necessary for the interested party for submitting, exercising or challenging claims, or opposed to the treatment thereof for the satisfaction of a legitimate interest while verifying the existence of the aforementioned interest and its prevalence over those of the interested party.
- Right to data portability to receive them in a structured common electronic format and be able to transmit them to another controller.
- The right not to be subjected to automated individual decisions so that we do not make a decision about you based solely on the treatment of your data that may have legal effects in your personal sphere or be affected in a similar way.
To exercise any of the stated rights, as well as to revoke the consent, if it were given, or make any request or claim related to the way in which GALICIA CALIDADE processes your personal data, please contact: email@example.com.
Also, we remind you that, when you deem it appropriate, you can contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection in order to submit a complaint regarding how we process your personal data.